]po[ Timesheet Task
When it comes to structuring projects, "timesheet task" represent the lowest level of units.
- task_id: ObjectID of the task. This ID is the same number as the im_projects.project_id of the corresponding entry in the im_projects table.
- material_id: Defines the material or "service type" of the task, for example "Senior Consultant Hour". The material form a link into the price list, so that the automatic invoicing can determine the agreed price for the service.
- uom_id: Defines the Unit of Measure of the planned and billable units.
- planned_units: Defines how many UoMs (usually: hours) the PM plans for this task.
- billable_units: How many units (usually: hours) can be billed to the customer? For example, pre-sales time is usually not billable.
- cost_center_id: Specifies the cost center for this task. For example, a "testing" task with in a larger project may be assigned to the cost center of the "Testing deparment". This way, it is possible to analyze the distribution of project consts according to cost centers.
- invoice_id: Not used anymore.
- priority: An integer to store a priority (used by the GanttProject integration to store GP's priority field, so that it doesn't get lost).
- sort_order: An integer specifying the ordering of tasks inside a project.
Column | Type | Modifiers
task_id | integer | not null
material_id | integer | not null
uom_id | integer | not null
planned_units | double precision |
billable_units | double precision |
cost_center_id | integer |
invoice_id | integer |
priority | integer |
gantt_project_id | integer |
sort_order | integer |