HR Skill Management
(Please click on the hexagons for more information)
The skill maintenance process deals with maintaining information about the skills of internal and external resources.
- Central updates of resource skill information
- Decentralized update of skill information (by the freelancer himself via the self-service portal)
- Confirmation/rejection of decentrally updated skills
- New/updated provider skills
- Confirmation / rejection of changes done by person in charge
- Provider Self Service - ]po[ allows providers to update their skill sets
- Unified HR Record - ]po[ provides all available information about a provider
- File Storage - Allows storing agreements with providers and other electronic documents
- [Simple Surveys] - This package allows to create surveys for feedback processes.
Process Performance Indicators
- Distribution and categorization of skills managed in provider pool