Memorized Transactions are used to support the following Business Processes:
- Reoccuring Invoices
- CRM follow ups
- ... all other activities that requiring some level of scheduling
- Memorized transactions trigger ]po[ Workflows
- Workflow provides framework for Actions to be triggered
- In very rare cases transactions are triggered without user interaction.
We strongly support that system activity related to user and client interactions such as sending a dunning letter should be whenever possible triggered by a user.
If an action is triggered by the system, the system needs to make sure that the actions is overseen by a user or a group of users. In this case the System should "push" any status information in regards to automatic transaction to that user.
- Basic implementation, additional funding required to finsih
Creating a Memorized Transaction
Example: Creating a Memorized Transaction for an invoice
Click on link pre-sets WF and Object ID:
List of all Memorized Transactions
Simple WF to create new invoice:
User will be notified about a new WF instance through WF Inbox and email:
User acts using one of the Quicklinks provided in the WF Panel: