SD - Software Development
The Software Development module supports a range of processes related to the creation and deployment of software projects and products. The module is suitable for both internal IT departments and IT service companies.
Software Development Processes
- Software Project Scheduling and Planning:
Planning and scheduling of software development using ]po[ Project Management
- Software Project Tracking:
Tracking of software project schedules and resource consumption.
- [Software Version & Change Management]:
Tracking changes in software versions and association of changes with projects, task, users and artefacts.
- [Software Defect & Bug Management]:
Tracking of software defects and correlating defects to changes in the software.
- Software Release Management:
Grouping of software changes into releases and tracking the quality control and approval processes before the release of the updates.
Specific Support for IT Software Development
]po[ supports software development by its standard
All these processes are integrated with each other and with the
- financial module, allowing for real-time insight into the status software development processes and for visibility into the performance drivers.
All processes can be configured using
Related Object Types