Intranet Cost Type
Determines the type of a financial document.
This category is entirely made up by constants, modifying them will break the system. Also, please don't add any add values here.
Customer Financial Documents:
- Customer Invoice - Invoices are legally binding.
- Quote - A quotation to a customer.
- Delivery Note - Indicates that a certain service has been delivered to the customer.
Provider Financial Documents:
- Provider Bill - Represents an invoice received from a provider.
- Purchase Order - Ordering services from a provider.
Internal Financial Items:
- Expense Item - Represents a single travel expense from the expenses package.
- Expense Bundle - Represents a group of Expense Items.
- Employee Salary - Represents the cost to the company caused by payroll
- Customer Documents - Super-category for all customer related financial documents.
- Provider Documents - Super-category for all provider related financial documents.
- Repeating Costs - Super-category for all repeating cost items.
- Timesheet Budget - reserved
- Expense Planned Cost - reserved
category_id | category
3700 | Customer Invoice
3702 | Quote
3704 | Provider Bill
3706 | Purchase Order
3708 | Customer Documents
3710 | Provider Documents
3714 | Employee Salary
3716 | Repeating Cost
3718 | Timesheet Cost
3720 | Expense Item
3722 | Expense Bundle
3724 | Delivery Note
3726 | Timesheet Budget
3728 | Expense Planned Cost
Related Object Types