CRM Customer File Maintenance
Customer File Maintenance ensures the availability of up-to-date customer data. Customer data refers to customer master data such as general address and contact information and transactional data such as projects performed for customer, internal employees involved and all related financial data.
- Maintain customer master data
- Update customer data based on activity
- Customer data
- History of past projects and their financial items
- Incoming and outgoing emails
- New/updated customer data
- Reports on general financial data in terms of revenue, profitability, etc.
- History of email exchange
Process Performance Indicators
- Ranking of customer in terms of profitability, etc.